DOT Physicals in Aberdeen, NJ
The Department of Transportation (DOT) requires certain commercial drivers to complete a physical exam prior to obtaining a commercial driver’s license. The test is performed to ensure that the applicant can physically and safely operate commercial vehicles.
At AFC Urgent Care Aberdeen, our team of experienced physicians and medical professionals can administer DOT Physicals on a walk-in basis.
DOT standards include:
- At least 20/40 vision
- Ability to determine the difference between colors of traffic lights
- Ability to hear a forced whisper at least five feet away
- Blood pressure no higher than 160/100
- No use of habit forming drugs, amphetamines, or narcotics
- Passing of stress test with note from physician stating you have no driving restrictions
The medical team at AFC Urgent Care Aberdeen can conduct DOT physicals for companies of all sizes.
Offering convenient night and weekend hours, we make it easy to fit in an exam when most doctor’s offices are closed. There is no appointment necessary, with little to no wait time, so you don’t have to schedule an appointment with your primary care physician – simply visit our walk-in clinic any day during the week.
For more information, call us today at 732-583-5100.